Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Weel 9 #23 Is this really the end? Or just the beginning

Wow, I have done it. I cannot believe all the web 2.0 tools I have touched on and the fact that I have completed the exercises. It has been a great journey and one I intend to continue. It does not stop here. Day one of learning to set up a blog was a huge challenge but I can now find my way around with no effort. RSS feeds were technically tricky but now I have the hang of them and had no problem adding the RSS feed for the podcast. Facebook etc is not for me but I loved Flickr and other photo sites, could spend all day on image generator sites and Youtube and for the most had a wonderful time. Thank you for giving us this great training opportunity which has been the best I have ever done. The exercises had me thinking of how this all tied up with libraries and how I could use various tools in my work. Naturally I have found plenty of home applications for web 2.0 tools as well.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you enjoyed it and can see lots of relevance to your work, we have enjoyed reading your progress as well.

bella said...

A great blog atramper. How do you have time to come to work?

Fruitsalad said...

Yah team rocks atramper...superb aye?