Thursday, November 15, 2007

Week 9 #20 YouTube

Like many others I love YouTube. I could waste a lot of time plaing on this site (and did). I have looked up ads, including the Chesdale cheese ad from the 70's, looked for musicians and generally had a good time. I also had a go on some of the non-Youtube sites but downloadign was very slow - probably because they are globally popular and also because lots of us are working on Web 2.0 this afternoon. However, I know that I will be on my home PC this weekend and many more after that with YouTube. Reference libarians should be able to make great use of YouTube and similar sites as they are excellent resources for historical ads, musical clips, news and so much more.


I couldn't resist adding my two favourite Toyota ads :
The famous bugger ad



And the cows sheep shagger ad:



Being an Elton John fan I had to include a clip. It is a very early one of YOur song from 19721. I confess to being in my teens then ...

1 comment:

Fruitsalad said...

WoW!!!Fantastic blog...LOL YouTube is really entertaining:))